Saturday, May 22, 2010

Down in the Boondocks

As mentioned earlier, I'm baaaaccckkk! My third incarnation appeared suddenly in Indianapolis, of all places! The big guy was in town to catch the Elton John/Billy Joel concert with a lovely lady known as M. And for whatever reason, I showed up! Looking a bit different than before, but with bolder sense of style, if I do say so myself!


I didn't actually get to go to the concert, nor the great times they had with NY Diva, Living Diary, and even M's sister! And the cute little waitress at a place called Hooters! I got the impression that he'd met them before, but I'm not sure why I didn't get to meet them. I might have to see if that can change somewhere in the future...


Anyway, I got to spend some quality time with M in Indy. I think she and the big guy were a bit hungover as she took them to the airport in the pre-dawn hours of the morning, but as a wonderful surprise, instead of flying back with him (and presumably ending my travel adventures), she ended up taking me home to the boondocks! I'm not sure if that was planned or not, but I'm glad I got to go! Really, an interesting place, the boondocks. She and I snuck out one afternoon and ended up by the bluffs down by the river for one last chance to be together. Then I knew it was time to go. Through my prior incarnations, you can just tell. M and I said our final goodbyes, and she got me ready to go. I knew I was headed back north, but as I later found out, it wasn't back to the big guy. I was off to the land of toques and beavers!

No comments: