Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cross Country With Chickie!

Shizzle & 13 got me all ready to head to Florida again, though my destination was a bit further south than I'd been previously. I arrived at Chickie's, only to almost immediately be packed away again for a trip to the west coast! Talk about going across the country! Chickie's husband Sweety actually wore me first. Just to be sure I wasn't a weirdo or anything. Personally, I think he wears me pretty well! We stopped and played at Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon (it was like déjà vu all over again! but different).Of course, we spent time in Las Vegas, too. Chickie and I stood in front of the fountain at the Bellagio for a good long time. I could have spent all night there!

Eventually, our destination was Los Angeles. It was as warm, but less so than Florida (at least, from what I remember from the short time I was actually there this time). Time spent with her friends, along with some drinking and puking and things. Fortunately she didn't drag me along for any of that. We did the sight-seeing thing too. California is nice in that they make sure you know where you are at any given time, as evidenced by this picture!

We eventually made it back to Florida, where she and I got to spend a little time by the pool, then lounging together and saying our farewells. This was a fun visit, and was just a hint of the fun that the rest of the summer was going to offer up! I'm a little bit disappointed I didn't get to have my picture taken with Chi Chi 2.0, though...

Next stop--southern Florida!

1 comment:

Chickie said...

I was afraid that people would be freaked out if they knew that OsShirt had been intimate with Chi Chi 2.0.

To be honest...Chi Chi 2.0 DID try him on for size.