Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Don't Mess With Texas

My next journey sent me back to Texas. Just can't seem to get away from there. But that's OK. There's some great friends I've made there! And this time, it was back to see No One In Particular again! She had done so much work on the big guy's birthday party the last time I saw her, it's the least I could do to come back. Especially with my new look!

We spent some quality time together. She even gave me a new patch to wear! (Be sure to click 'em to big 'em!) But then something unexpected happened... I found myself being stuffed into a suitcase with a bunch of her clothes and underthings! Didn't mind the underthings that much, but I was confused. Apparently, I was going to take a sidetrip while on my trip! But this looked like some serious travel about to happen. At least she had a change of heart, and took me out of the suitcase and stuffed me into her pink carry-on bag. I might clash with that color, but I'm secure in my sexual identity to not be afraid of being seen in a pink bag (sexual identity??? WTH? I'm a shirt!).


Next thing I know, I've got a window seat on a big plane at the Dallas/Fort Worth airport. Like a good shirt, I read along with the flight attendants as they told us all about the safety features and procedures. Good information to know! Once we got in the air, NOIP and I spent the flight reading about more fun endeavors. The section on hula dancing was near and dear to me, as it brought back memories of my past life... *sigh...*


The rest of the trip is sort of secret, so I can't tell you where we went, but suffice it to say that we partied together like rock stars! That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it! Upon our return to TX, I was promptly bundled up and sent away for the next leg of my adventure. Off to a place where you almost have to swallow your tongue to say the name of the town correctly... More on that the next time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, good times! Love it :)

Stealth said...

HAHA!!!! Awesome!! And no one had a gun pointed at them this time.

**nudges Q**

Anonymous said...

FYI: these pics were taken in the summer of '07 :)