Monday, March 22, 2010

Back for a Farewell Party!

I was sent away from Florida with all necessary repairs made, and found myself headed back to the same girls that started this whole adventure back at the end of 2005. Though we were all a bit different than we were when we first met. It was a farewell party for one of the girls who was headed overseas for awhile. Most of that old gang was there, and it was good to see some recognizable faces. The farewell girl even celebrated, and allowed me to join her for a new belly button piercing!

Unfortunately, I don't recall much of my time with them, and there just weren't many pictures taken there. I do seem to recall that I was only there for a short time, and then sent away to a new destination. And back to another old friend. Was this the beginning of a loop? Would I not get to meet anyone else new? Only time would tell. In the meantime, I said farewell too, and it was off to Texas!

2 comments:

Stealth said...

wow, that is the first time the shirt has been there for a piercing... cool

Stealth said...

Um...Mr Shirt,

You are not safe in Texas.