Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time for a Pit Stop

The next stop in my adventure took me back to another friend I had made earlier, back in my prior form. The woman's name was Phain, and you can see my earlier fun with her here. For whatever reason, I didn't leave her name the last time. But it's her!

This time around was just as fun! We got some sun together (as you can see by her back). And even though I'm not posting the pics, the kids and I had a lot of fun too! But Phain, being the motherly type, also took some time out to make some much needed repairs to me. Some of my button holes had gotten ripped due to some rambunctiousness and overly eager participation!

After spending time here, and getting all spiffy again, I was shipped off to the women who sort of started this whole thing. I was just a tad nervous...

1 comment:

Stealth said...

aww.. I miss her... I knew by the first pic just the hair that was her before I started reading...

and I remember her fixing the shirt :) She's awesome.