Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Half a Day in KY!




Possibly it was the trauma of the gunfight, or just being fought over by two lovely ladies, but my mind couldn't quite comprehend my next couple of days. It still makes no sense to me, but I found myself in Kentucky! Robyn took me in, and if things followed the way they had been, I'd be here for a few days. Get to know her cats. And the dogs. And her tremendously cute little girl. And her good-lookin' husband. What I've learned is that you can't anticipate what may or may not happen! Robyn and I spent some quality time together the same night that I came to town. Then I was mailed off again first thing in the morning! What did I do? Did I offend her? Did she just use me and discard me? I was confused. Until I found out where I was to end up...

1 comment:

Stealth said...

She was scared for her life haha..poor robyn...and the poor box the shirt was mailed in.

*hangs head in shame*